Welcome to this week’s #SOSS! It’s been a fine week, with some glorious sunshine too! I love the English springtime.
Below is a collection of some interesting, useful and downright sexy articles from the past week, which I thought I would share with you. Enjoy!
- This lube review from Candysnatch. So what’s special about this review? It’s taught me a lot about the ingredients found in some lubricants and why Candy avoids them. I’ve never looked at the ingredients list on a bottle of lube before, which is crazy as I put it inside my body!! I really ought to be checking and I intend to now. Thanks so much Candy for the information about ingredients to look out for.
- This Wicked Wednesday erotica story from Livvy Libertine. It’s lesbian erotica, one of my favourites, and I think it’s really well written and sexy.
- This review from Scanderella of the Lovehoney Desire Steel Beaded Dildo. I have the beaded glass dildo Scanderella refers to, which is seriously good, and I’m tempted by this steel too! I particularly like that it’s smaller than the glass version, as steel is heavy so it tends to feel bigger than it is. Steel is such a sexy, heavy metal, it’s a brilliant sex toy material.
- This blog by Victoria, aka Pretty Pink Lotus Bud on clitoral stimulation and ways to stimulate the clitoris without cunnilingus. Victoria is an advocate of women’s orgasms and writes some really inspiring stuff!
- A brave and personal post on mental health and body dysmorphia from Tabitha Rayne, and how orgasms have saved her. Thanks so much for sharing this Tabitha, it’s helpful to others who may be experiencing the same.
Search for the #SOSS hashtag on Twitter for roundups from other bloggers! As sex bloggers are slowly being silenced on social media, please join in and we can help to promote each other’s work.