In case you’ve not heard of Forbidden Pleasures, they are a UK based sex toy and lingerie stockist. Their products include sex toys, sexy gifts, essentials, lingerie and bondage gear. They provide 100% discreet packaging which I can vouch for – they’ve sent me items to my work address and there’s no way anyone will know what’s inside the package (which is a good job considering some of the items I order!!!) All goods are dispatched by a recorded insured service which means they won’t be left on your doorstep, or with neighbours.
Owners Steve and Denis are very friendly and should you ever get a query, you can drop them a line or a direct message on Twitter. They provide 5% off all first orders and have regular deals and discounts. What’s more, all of their products come with a one year warranty.
I love a good bargain, and Forbidden Pleasures are offering some fabulous items in their Christmas sale. Shopping is very subjective, but I thought I would include a few pieces and items here that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
- The Doxy Wand Massager number 3. I have this wand, it’s incredibly powerful and yet it’s not so heavy it gives you a numb arm. It’s far smaller than most of the heavy-duty power crazy wands out there, but it doesn’t lack strength! The head is detachable which makes cleaning easier. On offer at £89.99
- If you want to try a suction style product but don’t know where to start, then I’d recommend the Satisfyer Pro 2. It’s not the most beautiful, or the most powerful, but it has consistently good reviews and it’s a steal at £38.99.
- I can’t provide a personal recommendation of this product as I’ve not tried it, but look how gorgeous it is!! Worthy of being displayed as an arty ornament, the Icicles No 18 glass G-spot dildo is colourful, curved and textured. It has a little something for everyone – little nubs for extra stimulation, a curved shaft ideal for your g-spot or p-spot, and two beads on the ‘handle’ end which double up as anal beads! I think this one might make its way into my stocking… Christmas offer price £36!
- I have a very similar pebble clitoral massager to this one from Fifty Shades Darker. It looks great! What a super price too – just £34.
- Sadly I don’t have this Fifty Shades Darker steel butt plug, but it’s simply stunning. Look at it! I love the Fifty Shades stamp on the bottom (excuse the pun). It’s ‘a steel’ at just £29!
- Lingerie wise, you can’t go wrong with the catsuit and eye mask. I’ve reviewed this item (see here!) and it’s currently on offer at just £29.50.
If you fancy filling your stocking (ooh err) then why not take a look at their fantastic sale!
Post sponsored by Forbidden Pleasures UK, all wording is my own.