SexToyUnion.com is a China-based Wholesale sex toy and lingerie platform where you can purchase dildos, vibrators, lingerie, strokers and masturbators, anal toys, BDSM products, sex furniture and lots of other small sex toys for your own store, at very low prices. Looking at all these amazing products, it makes me want to open my own store!
Why choose SexToyUnion? They claim to have competitive prices, quality guaranteed, a large range of products and fantastic customer service. From a browser’s perspective I was certainly impressed with their large range of products and the prices seem to be reasonable. The website is bright and colourful and easy to navigate. I like that there is a photo of the team in their ‘About Us’ section. They accept Paypal and credit cards, use DHL for shipping. They have a refund policy of 14 days with certain restrictions; please see website for more details.
Here is a round-up of some of their products and prices:
- Mini Lipstick Vibrator, £1.18 a piece! Made from ABS plastic, battery operated. Available in five different colours. Easy to operate, great for people who are ‘on the go’!
- Sexy lace-up knickers, £1.36 – £2.35 per item, depending on quantity. Sizes from XL to XXXL.
- Restraints / hand and ankle cuffs, £1.12 – 1.83 each depending on quantity. Nylon, only available in black. Every bondage fan’s must-have item!
- Prostate massager and cock ring – £1.87 – £3.07 each DOQ. Silicone, available in black. Cock rings can help to achieve harder, longer-lasting erections and this item has the benefit prostate stimulation too!
- Glass cucumber dildo, £1.50 – £2.45 DOQ. This is such an unusual item so I’ve included a photo of it! Glass is great as it can be warmed up or cooled down for temperature play. Made of medical grade crystal glass, it’s durable, skin-friendly, non-toxic and non-porous. I love the fact they also have some friends of the cucumber on offer – Eggplant and Radish!!
Visit the shop today to see how you can enhance your adult product business!
* Prices were correct at the time of publishing.
This is a sponsored article; words are Petra’s own.